|Creation of a Guild|
- Apply through NPC administrative bureaucracy.
- Guild button in the upper UI> Create Guild button> Create Create button
- Guild creation condition
Guild Creation Method 1
|Guild Creation Method 2|
- Guild Window> Guild Rank Tab> Guild Search.
- Guild You can search by entering the name of the guild you want to join in the search window.
- You can search for similar names without entering the correct name.
- When you open the Guild window, the Guild ranking list is displayed by default.
- "Guild rank is updated at regular check" is displayed.
- When regular inspection to determine the rankings depending on Guild Point (If the same Guild Points, also determined by the alphabetical order of the Guild names.).
- Guild occupied the castle is a castle icon is displayed.
|Apply for a Guild|
- Guild Window> Guild Rank Tab> If you click the Subscribe button on the Guild list, the invitation message window of the corresponding guild is displayed.
- The invitation message can be created from the invitation message tab of my guild.
- The application can be applied to several Guilds at the same time, and they will join with the Guilds approved first.
- My Guild> If the leader clicks the reject button on the subscription tab, the character's name is deleted from the list.
- If the Leader clicks the Accept button, the character will be removed from the list if the character is already in another Guild.
- The name of the character that has passed one week from the date of application for the Guild will be automatically deleted from the list.
- A character who has left the guild and has not passed 24 hours can not join another guild.
|Forcible Expulsion of the Guild|
- Leader has the authority to deport the Guild, Leader can not expel the Sub-Leader, and if deportation is required, the Sub-Leader must be changed to "Full" and then deported.
- Earn guild points per user level up.
Levels 1 to 19 are earned 1 point for every level up.
Levels 20 to 109 are earned by 10 to 100 points for each level up.
- If you stay connected, you will earn 10 points per hour and your total earning points will be limited to 2 billion.
Guild Classes and Privileges
- Guilds will default to Level 1 when they are created.
- Guild requirements for rating increase are as follows.
(Note: these requirements may change due to the planned schedule)
- Maximum number of temporary members: Regardless of the level of 10
Attendance Compensation & Buff Compensation
- Guild Window> My Guild> Daily Reward Press one Zamogeon box.
- Guilds are paid one at a time per day, regardless of the level.(Zamogeon comes in a random amount when you open the box.)
- Buff Compensation applies from the moment you join the Guild.
|Guild Member List|
- Guild Window> My Guild> Guild Member tab
- Displays your rank, name, level, today's Guild Point, access date, and last access date.
- The last connection date is displayed as the current date when logging in, and based on the logout time.
- You can check the number of current guild members.
- The guild member you are accessing is white, unconnected is gray.
- The Leader can designate the rank of the members of the Guild.
- Guild rank is as follows.
- Guild rank can be changed from 1 ~ 5 instead of name.
Example) You can also specify HeadChief as '/ Guild level character name 3' instead of '/ Guild level character name HeadChief'.
Entitlement by title
-Authorizeby invitation, deportation, announcement / invitation message, change of rank, name change option check.
- Guild Window> My Guild> Aliance tab
- Displays the Aliance end time, Guild name, Leader name, and last name information.
- The Guild window> My Guild> Aliance button opens the Aliance window.
- The Leader of the alliance to which the application is applied accepts the acceptance button by clicking on the acceptance window.
|Guild minimum maintenance requirements|
- The guild must always maintain the required contribution of the grade.
- If you do not meet the requirements, the guild will be restricted from using some systems.
- Penalty is different for each level.
|- The penalty will be lifted if the new member is subscribed and the minimum line is met.|
|Withdrawing and releasing a guild|
|- Use the Guild Window> My Guild> Unsubscribe button.|
|Guild Monster Reid|
Guild Monster Summon
- Guild Window> My Guild> Monster Summon Button> When you click the Summon button in the Monster Summon window, a guild monster is summoned at your current position.(1Guild can be done only once per day)
-Summarizes thenumber of summons at 0 every day, and only Leader or Leader can be summoned.
- After summoning, if you click the monster recall button, you will be notified that you can not summon.
- If you try to recall from a village or non-hunting location, you will get a notification that you can not be summoned.2.7.2.
Guild Monster Rewards
- Rewards include rewards that only get involved, and rewards that increase the probability of receiving more monsters.
- Participation Reward: 1 Zamogeon Box
- Completed Reward: 1 Lucky Box X Guild level (PC room compensation)
|Absent Leader Automatic Transfer|
|- Leader can be transferred to Sub-Leader by [Transfer Guild Leader] menu of NPC administrative bureaucracy.
- Guild Window> My Guild> Delegation tab> Guild succession button> Guild If succession button of succession button of succession window is clicked, current leader is demoted to OfficialMember, and the guild member becomes leader.
- Pressing the Guild button on the Delegation tab always displays the Guild succession window, and pressing the Guild succession button on the Guild succession window will check whether succession is possible.2.8.2.
Succession conditions (displayed in the succession window)
- The number of days in which leaders can not succeed depends on the number of available successors.
In the succession notification
delegation tab, "If the Leader does not connect for 14 days, the leader who has the succession button is called the Leader.