|Registration of Guild’s Flag|
- Mark can be registered with the NPC flag manager and equipped with the flag.
- When you become a Build Member, you can create a Build's Flag.
- Build's flap is composed of kinds of mark, ground color of flag and girth color of flag. And with these 3 positions, you can make one mark.
- You can select 10 colors for ground and girl color each, and one shape among 20 kinds of shapes.
- Mark registration requirements: You can change it even if you are registered at the level 3 or higher, Sub-Leader, Zamogen 500,000geon, and Build Mark.
- Requirements for purchasing flags: Registering a Guild Markrk, Zamogen 12,000geon - Press Mark in Build WIndows to select Mark only.
|Use of the flag and flag bearer|
- Player may carry and bear flag.
- Flag bearer can be any guild member who is in a guild of level 3 or above.
- Flag is automatically destroyed when guild is dismissed or bearer is seceded.
- Flag is not to be dropped on the ground, and traded only with members of the same guild.
- When Flag bearer dies with his flag, flag is destroyed.
- Range of Flag has effect on Castle Siege and applied range is limited.
- There are correction values to flag bearer due to kinds of flags, cannot be buffed including movement buff. And he or she is not capable of transforming into ancient animals.
- Buff of flag can be given to only members of same guild, and you cannot bear flag when you are transformed into ancient animal.
- Prefixed flag buffs range and guild leader can purchase from the flag store.
|Kinds and Ability of Prefixed Flags|