|Destructing Key Points|
|‘Destructing Key Points’ is a Battle for attacking the enemy’s key points effectively and defending our key points. It’s progressing as following:|
|Pic1. Location of Blue Doggebi that Supports to Register|
1. Battle Progressing Time
- Time for Registering Guild : Every SUN/TUE/THU 3:00 ~ MON/WED/FRI 2:59
- Announcing the Selected Guilds : Every MON/WED/FRI 3:00 ~ 4:00
- Applying the Member of Participation : Every MON/WED/FRI 4:00 ~ 22:00
- Time of Battle : Every MON/WED/FRI 23:00 ~ 24:00
2. Registering Guild & Registering the Members of Participation
-NPC that supports to register the Destructing Key Points is located near by the Doggebi Tower.
-In order to participate in the Scenario 3-1, Destructing Key Points, application must be done before the battle and the battle will be started between the selected guilds among the guilds that registered.
-Registering guild and registering the members of participation only can be done by the leader or co-leader of a guild that is level 2 or higher and the price is 30,000 geons.
-Destructing Key Points is guild vs guild battle and the selected guilds can not be disorganized.
-Registering the Destructing Key Points is progressing for 24 hours and 1hour after the registration, the randomly selected guilds are announced.
-After the selecting guilds is finished, the leader or co-leader of the guilds must register the member of participation.
-The member of participation can be registered up to 20.
|Pic 2. Battleground|
-Summoning is performed 5 minutes before the Battle starts for the ones who registered and each guild members are teleported to the their waiting place.
-5 minutes after the summoning is performed, anyone can talk to the NPC at the waiting place for teleporting to the battle area.
-At this moment, the registered members can be entered the battle area within 5 minutes.
4. Battle Progressing
In the center of the Battle area, there’s the Great Tower, the Big Tower is on the each team’s side, and the Small Towers are on the various places. White Tiger’s towers are in red and Blue Dragon’s towers are in blue. Both team must protect their tower from enemy’s attack and destroy the enemy’s towers.
Following picture is showing the image of the battle.
|Pic 3. Battle Image|
-When the battle is started, everyone at the waiting place can talk to the Doggebi NPC for teleporting to the battle area. Location of teleportation is end of each team’s side. Arriving at the battle area can not be done by walking from the waiting place.
-Magic Scrolls, Saving Scrolls of Location, and Moving Scrolls of Location can not be used in the Battle area.
-In Battle Area, White Tiger team’s ID will be in red and Blue Dragon team’s ID will be red. Also trading, giving any buff to the enemies, and making a party with enemies in the Battle Area.
-If you die in the Battle Area, you’ll teleport to at the waiting place. At this moment, there’ll be no penalty for death. You may also use the skill of revival or a Scroll of Rebirth.
-You may use the stairs to go up on the wall and attack some towers from the top of the wall.
-Towers can be upgraded with the upgrading item: Upgraded Model of Tower. But the tower that wants to be upgraded must not be attacked from anyone. The Upgraded Tower has 50% more HP than a normal tower but if it’s destroyed from the enemies, 1 more point goes to the enemy. The upgrading item for tower is available in cash item shop.
-Only enemies’ towers can be attacked but the Giant Tower can be attacked anyone when the seal is revealed. The points for the Giant Tower will go to the one who gave the most damage to the tower.
-All tower can not be attacked anytime there’re some certain conditions for the specific towers and the points for the towers are also different.
- Points will be added right after the tower is destroyed and the score will be displayed on the screen. At the end, one team that destroys the towers most will be the winner. If the score is tied, the winner is decided by destroying the Giant Tower.
- If the members who participate in this are fewer than six, that team will be withdrawn from the match.
5. Battle End
- When the Battle is finished, all attendance will be teleported to the waiting place and they’ll be teleport to the village after 5minustes. They also can talk to the NPC to teleport to the village.
- The winner team gets 10% of damage reducing buff for 48 hours. But this buff will not effect in the Battle Area.