|Crossbreed Pet System|
|It is a pet upgrading system that you can make your pet into a hybrid pet or rare pet.|
|How to do Crossbreed|
|1) You can do crossbreed from the NPC and Manager of mystical creatures in the Pub of the Giant Bird|
Choose the menu [Crossbreed creatures]
① List of pets that are available for crossbreed
- When you drag the main pet to the slot, only available pets are showing up on this list
② Main pet Essential ingredient pet of crossbreed.
③ Sub pet Minor ingredient pet of crossbreed
④ The result of crossbreed - You can see the information of hybrid pet which has higher probability for the result of crossbreed.
⑤ You can see the other hybrid pets except for the pet in result slot.
|Details of Crossbreed System|
1) You can crossbreed between the same kinds of pets.
- Kal Cash Pet and Zamogeon Pet cannot be crossbred.
- Field pet and PvP pet cannot be crossbred.
- However, Kal Cash Pet and Kal Point Pet are available for crossbreed.
2) Same name of Pets are NOT available for crossbreed. (e.g. blue dragon + blue dragon = Impossible)
3) Pets that are used more than one time cannot be crossbred
4) When the hybrid pet is given to inventory after crossbreed, main pets and sub pets for the process will be deleted.
5) Buff effect of pets cannot be shown for 5 minutes when you requip pets.
- You can choose sub pet in order to get a fixed buff that you wish to.
- Fixed buff of sub pets
- Hybrid pets have fixed buff according as kind of sub pet’s specialized main buff.
- Fixed buffs are NOT affected by Blessing of Asadal.
|Extra random stat|
- Extra random stat is shown at abilities of pets when you crossbreed Kal Cash Pets.
- It can affect on abilities differently according as main pets that you chosen for crossbreed.
- Abilities of hybrid pets will be changed as below
- You may get a rare pet if you crossbreed Kal Cash Pets with a low probability.
- Rare pets have higher ability stats than existing pets.
- Buff effects of rare pet are showing up 100% probability, and its cool time and running time is longer.
- Rare Pet Skill
|Hybrid Pet Skill|